Airtel vs. Jio vs. Vodafone Idea: Best prepaid recharge combo plans that offer maximum data under Rs 300
The on-going pandemic might be making you spend hours in front of your computer or laptop for days on end without realising how much data you are consuming. Some of us might even be coping with salary cuts which make it even more difficult to deal with the rising data expenditure.
We have combined all the necessary information that will help you make a clear distinction between the best prepaid mobile recharge combos available under INR 300/-.
- ₹179: Subscribers get 2 GB data per month, with 300 messages per day and unlimited calling, all valid for 28 days, with subscription to Wynk music and Airtel Xstream. It is best for people who require less data for their day-to-day activities. It also gives life insurance benefits (2 lakh rupees term life insurance from Bharti AXA Life) on this plan.
- ₹249: It offers 1.5 GB data, 100 messages per day and unlimited calls, valid for 28 days. This plan will suit best on people who have more data usage per day. Along with subscription to Wynk music and Airtel Xstream, users also get ₹150 cashback on FASTag, and other benefits.
- ₹279: This plan offers 100 SMS per day, 1.5 GB data per day, unlimited calling facility on local, roaming and STD calls at a validity of 28 days. Also, subscribers avail term life insurance of INR 4 lakhs from HDFC Life.
- ₹298: In this plan, users get 2 GB data per day, 100 messages daily and unlimited calls. It’s the best plan for workaholics who have endless calls to attend and don’t want to spend a lot on data either. Additionally, you get free online courses at Shaw Academy and anti-virus as well.
- ₹149: Offering 1 GB per day or 24 GB per month, this plan is valid for 24 days. With Jio to Jio unlimited calls and Jio to Non-Jio FUP of 300 minutes, this plan is best for people with less data usage per day.
- ₹199: It includes 1.5 GB per day or 42 GB for 28 days, along with Jio to Jio unlimited calls and Jio to Non-Jio FUP of 1,000 minutes. A complimentary subscription to all Jio apps is provided with all the plans.
- ₹249: For users with more data needs, this plan buys you 2 GB per day or 56 GB for 28 days, along with subscription to all Jio apps, unlimited SMS, Jio to Jio unlimited and Jio to Non-Jio FUP of 1,000 minutes.
All the Vodafone recharge plans include a free subscription to ZEE5 and Vodafone PLAY.
- ₹149: this plan will get you 1 GB data per day and an additional 2 GB, along with unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day, with a validity of 28 days.
- ₹218: With a validity of 28 days, the plan includes 6 GB data with unlimited calls plus 100 SMS per day. If you upgrade to ₹219 plan, which is exclusive to app/web users, then you can get 1 GB per day plus 2 GB extra, with other complementary being the same.
- ₹299: In this plan you will get 4 GB data per day with unlimited calls and 100 SMS per day, for a validity of 28 days. It’s the best plan for people with high data usage.
The above information has been consolidated keeping in mind the need for maximum data at an affordable price. Due to COVID-19 pandemic, data usage has risen for every individual. The above-mentioned points can help you decide the most efficient plan for yourself.
100% unique, only plan name identifying.